I’ve slept in hostels, hotels and a home made from earth. I’ve enjoyed countless meals cooked off the side of dirt roads and other ‘questionable establishments’. I’ve watched garbage burn, working girls flirt and street children sniff glue.
I became comfortable sharing the road with goats, cows, monkeys and cars (all at the same time). Loosing electricity, taking cold showers and having layers of both sweat and dirt on me at all times is now normal.
I’ve seen some of the world’s most amazing creatures on rooftops, beaches and in the wild. I’ve met incredible people with beautiful hearts and open doors. I was challenged mentally, physically and emotionally.
During all these experiences I’ve gotten to know myself a bit more in the process.
Thank you Africa. I’m truly going to miss you!
- missmeownicorn reblogged this from hairy-stargate-lesbian
- gigicali likes this
- thequeenofthephonies reblogged this from hairy-stargate-lesbian
- thequeenofthephonies likes this
- dokidoki-tokidoki reblogged this from thinkspeakstress
- rainbowraconteur likes this
- somefemmespiration likes this
- graphitetroll reblogged this from thisisnotafrica
- poeticlyfonetic reblogged this from hairy-stargate-lesbian and added:
- crazyladyofcats likes this
- iam-drugs likes this
- jopara likes this
- viomatic reblogged this from thinkspeakstress
- neoliberalismkills likes this
- thinkspeakstress reblogged this from hairy-stargate-lesbian and added:
- hairy-stargate-lesbian reblogged this from thinkspeakstress and added:
- princessvittoria reblogged this from thinkspeakstress
- thisisnotafrica reblogged this from adrianamorera and added:
- thereveries likes this
- adrianamorera posted this